星期一, 1月 23, 2012

NEW YEAR NEW LIFE

HEY  ! HAPPY NEW YEAR xD

2012 My New LIfe ♥
well,idk i should love it or hate it as it is really a BUSY year
CO omg!
the thing i think everyday was juz CO bt not my form 4 lesson =3=
crazy yea?.___.

My form4 lesson-one word to describe it.
HOPELESS.

4M1 A class tat form by 2011 3A students to 3M student.rojak rojak.
AS i was from 3B student,its easy to take a good result in 4M1.bt agn HOPELESS.Exam is juz one week after the concert.DEAD.DEAD.DEAD.
everything was new.and my lovely MATH.IHATEU
4M1 teacher:
Form teacher/BC :   Beh Soon Nan          
BM : Teh Hooi Bin
BI : Tan Lay Suan
Math : Cheah Yew Hong
Add Math : Tan Chiew Nai
Sci : Chee M.Y
SJ : Tan Swee Chin
PM : Tiviya
Sivik : Husaine
EA :  Sashi Kala
PA : Yeoh Ai Teng
PJ : Yusrinawati
KSC :  马盛辉
 
HMM.juz 3 weeks of school and i can make till everyone know me.yeng right?BUT i hate the feel everyone know me juz because i am the one who alwasys late to class and the one who suddenly cum in class when teacher is teaching.this happens EVERYDAY.___.PEK CEK.
ANYONE CAN COUNT FOR ME HOW MANY LESSON I SKIP?GRR!
 
OK.JUZ SAY GOOD LUCK TO MY 1A EXAMS and THE TERRACOTTA WARRIORS CONCERT ;)
 
 
 
 
若要人不知,除非己莫为。;)

沒有留言:

張貼留言