星期一, 6月 11, 2012

HAPPY HOLIDAY :D

very proud to say tat:`I NEVER WASTE MY TIME FOR THIS MAY HOLIDAY`.WOOO!gamdong die TT xD!hmm,i seriously regret for my last sentences for my previous blog :PP HAHA!

#Things i did :D
photoshooting in CO everyday`Hang out`firstavenue`Qb`Gurney`BBQ`buffet`swimming`DSP

`the most memory day 
I love hang out with them the most 
Wakaka`April`maomaochong
Buddy forever :D


We gossip for every topic without thinking,
We laugh without image,

We save money for each other,
We love window shopping,
The best thing we did in every hang out is ANTI movie WOO!
we apprieciate the moment we talk together,
its even better than watching a movie without talking in a dark place.:))
We promise each other to spend a day together during every holiday.
no matter juz for a lunch,a party or a hang out.whee.We did :D

So,the only day without CO be4 competition,28.05.12,We did it agn :PP
went queensbay n sushi kitchen for dinner :D
#although tat day i am taking a gina kk LOL!xD






`The person i met almost everyday OMG.
My junior :P





my junior hiakhiak .___. OJY
seriously much more like my senior lark HAHA!
hmm.like to listen for her advice that is meaningful and CHIM xD
talk my love story for her too YO!xD I TRUST HER C:
a photo a day for this holiday :D
owh gosh she is going for PMR :O
left me alone to face the 4 form1 GINA --












LAStly.byeholiday.and myresultsucksARGH ==

#hey dude`u dunno how much ILY :)
pls dun ignore me .

沒有留言:

張貼留言